Gladiator Paddleboards do not use warranty registration forms as a way to collect data, your board is covered from the date of purchase, we recommend that you keep a copy of your receipt for your purchase in case you need to make a claim, If you would also like to be added to our mailing list please join using the pop up box.
Gladiator warranty covers any abnormal defects or manufacturing errors for the full 3 years and will ensure a professional repair is carried out, in the unlikely event we cannot repair, we will replace like-for-like and the warranty would carry on for the rest of the 3 year period (not another 3 years).
Warranty applies only to Gladiator products purchased from Authorised Gladiator Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Transfers of warranty is not possible.
For the avoidance of doubt, Gladiator boards after 2020 are covered by the 3 Year Extended Warranty – Gladiator, paddles, leashes, bags, fins or any other accessory or boards from previous model years are not covered by extended Warranty and are a 1 year warranty.
Gladiator requires, serial number, video and photos of the issue, a copy of the purchase receipt, video or photo of the complete board top and bottom (and from the sides if the claim is regarding rocker).
Gladiator warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorised in writing by Gladiator.
Repaired or replaced products are covered with the remaining period on the original purchase.
The extended 3 year warranties are only applicable for private, end consumer use and will not be offered for any commercial purchases, such as SUP schools, Rental companies (commercial operations).
Commercial use – Gladiator offer a 1 year warranty on manufacturing faults on the boards only, and 3 months for accessories from date of purchase.
Warranties and/or product replacements are only applicable/redeemable in the original country of purchase.
If the product should fail during the extended warranty period due to defects in materials or craftsmanship, Gladiator will credit for the repair or replace it at Gladiators discretion.
Normal wear and tear damage, damage caused by misuse, cosmetic damage, improper care or impacts/accidents are not covered by this warranty. Wear and tear is natural and inevitable damage as a result of normal use and exposure to the elements. The product’s lifetime depends on how well it’s taken care of and how much use it gets. Outdoor adventures can be rough on gear and taking care of the equipment will increase the lifetime of the product.
If you need to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at Gladiator
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper packing.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by excessive UV/Heat Exposure (shown by distinct yellow glue staining around seams or fading of parts such as fins and logos)
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives.
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc).
- Damage to Gladiator products caused by non-Gladiator products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- Boards purchased from non-authorised Gladiator retailers.
- Boards purchased in used condition. (Unless specifically authorised in writing by Gladiator.)
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling. Including marks left by over-tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of its intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact.
- Damage to handles caused by use outside of carrying the product (example toeing or carrying children on board whilst carrying board)