Quality & performance.
Gladiator is the dedicated inflatable paddleboard division of BS-Marine Ltd.
Since 2009 the company have been manufacturing inflatable boats and RIBS, building a name for themselves as an innovative and ambitious brand. A meticulous attention to detail and uncompromising drive to create boats of the highest quality has meant that they’ve gone from strength to strength. This background made for a smooth transition into manufacturing inflatable paddleboards, with all of the same principles of quality, performance and value. Gladiator have been brought to the UK by FC UP Sports Ltd, a watersports company with nearly 35 years experience.
How can Gladiator produce premium boards at an affordable price? Simple. They manufacture the boards in their own factory.
Gladiator build inflatable paddleboards that use top quality materials and construction techniques, the same methods used by the biggest and most-established of paddleboard brands. So the boards truly compete with the best on the market, but something is very different… the price. Gladiator own their own factory (the only brand other than Red Paddle Co to do this), meaning prices aren't doubled before they reach the seller. With an efficient supply chain and targeting the price-conscious European market, Gladiator paddleboards are far lower in price than all of their like-for-like competitors.
- Made from 4.75″ thick high density drop stitch material.
- Stable design, allowing beginners to advanced paddlers to enjoy all aspects of paddleboarding, from SUP surf, to playing with the kids to adventure.
- Attention to detail during manufacture that can only be achieved from a dedicated paddleboard factory.
- Gluing and sealing methods enabling a 26PSI capability, creating a stiffness rating that is up there with the best.
- Lite and Elite versions of the board, allowing for a price-point choice as well as a lighter board for those who need it.
- Double Laminated Fusion Technology allowing for a durable board choice.
- 3 years warranty for customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Packages include everything you need to get out on the water. In the Elite range: carbon nylon paddle, large wheeled bag, leash, US fin. In the Lite range: alloy paddle, large oversized bag, leash and US Fin.